- The school has made excellent progress in all fields - Sports, Art, Literature, Music, Culture, Exhibitions, Quiz etc.
- The school received innumerable awards at National level.
- The school had distinguished visitors from all walks of life - from the Former President of India Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam to Nasa Scientists, Nobel Laureate Kroto, Cartoonist R.K.Laxman and Uncle Ananta Pai of Tinkle fame.
- The school was rated Number one by Indian Express group of publications in ‘Hyderabad’s Best Schools’ Five years in succession beginning 2005.
- A Gazebo and an Amphi theatre were added to the present infrastructure.
- The school entered Global partnership with Edward Brooke School for Girls, London.
July 1992 - Dec. 1999 - It was under his tenure that the Vidyashram shifted to its own spacious building and sprawling campus at Filmnagar, Jubilee Hills. The students enjoyed their weeklong stay at Japan as part of the student exchange programme. Talented Cricketers of the school visited Bangkok to play a series of matches.
June 1989 - July 1992 - Computers made a grand entry into the school campus under his leadership. He was deeply interested in astronomy too and students of Bhavan’s enjoyed their first Sky watch programme using a Telescope under his guidance.
Nov. 1988 - March 1989 -A true Academician who was always willing to provide tips to teachers on how to improve their class room teaching. He was Principal in-charge and actively involved in all things academic and literary.
Aug. 1987 - Oct. 1988 -During his tenure the school strength rose to 1300 with about 65 staff members. He was instrumental in incorporating spiritual activity period into the regular time table. He tried to inculcate spiritual attitude in all the students to improve their way of life.
Sept. 1986 - Aug. 1987 - A Wing Commander in the Indian Air Force, he tried to implement changes in all the facets of the school. The school now had a 60 staff members and 1200 Students on its roll.
Oct. 1982 - Aug. 1986 - A simple and an earnest man, he was loved and respected by staff and students enormously. The first batch of Class-X appeared for the Board examination under his tutelage and secured good results. The school now had a staff strength of 27 and over 1000 students.
July 1980 - September 1982 - In her tenure the strength of the school increased to 400 students and 13 staff members. She was a strict task mistress, a stickler for rules.
July 1979 - June 1980 - The pioneering Headmistress who was with the school in its Year of inception. There were 4 staff members and 120 students in Classes Pre-Primary to II in the Vidyashram family.
Smt C Rama Devi senior principal receiving the award from Education World.